Number of threads

Helge Fredriksen helge_fredriksen____hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 22:52:32 CET 2002

Hello!

I'm looking for a possibility for looking at how many threads are currently
running in the agent. Any API call that will do the trick, or must I modify
something in your code to achieve this?

Is there a limit to how many concurrent requests an agent might handle?
Any possibility that the number of threads will build up because of a hang
situation on a mutex?

Also, we are running a fork/exec inside one of your threads, and sometimes
we experience that the child process get's a SIGSEGV before getting to exec.
Could this be due to a too little stacksize of the thread? The problem
seemed to be lesser when we reduced the number of SNMP calls towards the
agent while the fork/exec was taking place.

Sincerely,
Helge Fredriksen

Helge Fredriksen