notify queue seg fault bug

Kevin J. Schmidt kschmidt____mindspring.com
Fri Jun 14 20:12:15 CEST 2002

I pulled down the beta code, but this did not fix the seg fault bug. The
box has one interface, and it's a standard Ethernet interface (eth0).
The machine is Linux Red Hat 7.2 running kernel 2.4.16.

Do you have any other suggestions? Our trap daemon is in production, and
I need to find a fix for it quick.

Thanks!
-Kevin