Subagent contexts and SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Tue Mar 19 01:34:43 CET 2002

Mike,

You would query an agent configured with the SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB
as you would query any SNMPv1/v2c agent. No special options! For each
context you want to query you will have to specify a different community.
Which communities are mapped to which contexts is configured in the
 SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB. That's what it is for.

Hope this helps.