Agent crashes when more then three managers tries to get/set/walk/getnextsimultaneously

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Tue Sep 3 11:40:12 CEST 2002

Hi Kjersti,

You do not need to regenerate the sources, but recompile it.
The get_request, get_next_request, etc. methods are already
synchronized by AGENT++ (see Mib::process_get_request, etc.)