AgenPro2.0 compiling a repository

Crumpton, Neil Neil.Crumpton____quantumbeam.com
Wed Apr 9 12:59:57 CEST 2003

Hi all,
	I'm just trying AgenPro2.0.3 on an eval licence to see if it is
worth buying and I am having a spot of bother creating a repository for my
mibs I have written. I have all my files in one directory and have specified
a repository for the compiled mibs to go into. When I build the mib files
using "Compile new mibs" most of it works except for one thing - I have a
textual convention file which is in the same directory and the compilation
is failing with the error:

"Imported MIB module QUANTUMBEAM-TC unknown"

I have some imports from SNMPv2-TC as well and initially this was failing
until I put the text file in the same directory and that imports OK. I am
just wondering why my -TC file is not being compiled in - it is the same
structure as the SNMPv2-TC .txt file that came with AgenPro so it should
compile OK.

Cheers,
Neil.

Neil Crumpton B.Eng. CEng MIEE
Software Engineer
quantumBEAM Ltd.,                  Phone: +44 (0)1799 533817
Abbey Barns,                            Fax:     +44 (0)1799 533801
Duxford Road,                           www.quantumbeam.com
Ickleton,
Cambridgeshire.CB101SX

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  We do not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.