AgenPro2.0 compiling a repository

Frank.Fock____t-online.de Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Wed Apr 9 17:27:43 CEST 2003

Hi Neil,

Does a MIB module with the name QUANTUMBEAM-TC exist
in your MIB repository? You can check this by using
the "Open MIB module" dialog.

Does the file QUANTUMBEAM-TC.txt start with (without
quotes):
"QUANTUMBEAM-TC DEFINITIONS ::= BEGIN"?

May be you have not used the same name for the module
and the file. What counts is the module name in the
file.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Frank Fock