AgenPro2.0 compiling a repository

Henning Eggers henning.eggers____plath.de
Thu Apr 10 10:39:07 CEST 2003

Hi Neil, Moin Frank,

if you put the MODULE-IDENTY construct into you -TC file
and then compile it into the repository you should be able to
compile your other files, too, first GLOBAL-REG and then
MLINK-MIB. Order is vital here.

Why does the RFC MIB not have a MODULE-IDENTITY?
I guess that is an error which just no-one bothered to fix.
Frank's MIB parser is quite strict and notices things which
others don't - I found myself correcting RFC and Cisco modules
in the past because MIB-Designer would not import them.

But thinking about it - how did SNMPv2-TC-rfc2579.txt compile
into the repository, if it has an error?
Frank?

Ciao,
Henning