Regarding adding rows into mib table and querying operation

Cheng Chaoting chengchaoting____huawei.com
Tue Apr 15 10:41:08 CEST 2003

Hi All,

I want to do the request operations to one mib table,using Agent++,for querying data rows from mib table.

It is my sample code,i overrided update function:
void imap_northbound_common_hwIMAPNorthboundCommonManagerInformationEntry::update(Request* req)
{
static unsigned long ulLastTransID = 0;
static int iFirst = 1;
if(iFirst)
{
     iFirst = 0;
}
else if(ulLastTransID == req->get_transaction_id())
{
      printf( "Transation ID is same\n" );
}

ulLastTransID = req->get_transaction_id();

 imap_northbound_common_hwIMAPNorthboundCommonManagerInformationEntry::instance->clear();

 Oidx oidIndex;
 oidIndex += 1;

 //Add the row in MIB with index
 MibTableRow *pRow =     imap_northbound_common_hwIMAPNorthboundCommonManagerInformationEntry::instance->add_row(oidIndex);

 unsigned long p1 = 2;
 unsigned long p2 = 3;
 long p3 = 5;
 long p4 = rowActive;

 imap_northbound_common_hwIMAPNorthboundCommonManagerInformationEntry::instance->set_row(pRow, p1, p2, p3, p4 );
}

It works fine,when manager sends get request to agent,the result is correct.

But when i added some rows into this table,i found agent called the above 'update' function,so the adding operation was not effective,i could not add some rows into this table whether i overrided 'commit_set_request' function or not?

Could anyone give me some explain and solutions?

Thanks very much!

Regards,
Cheng Chaoting