Regarding adding rows into mib table and querying operation

Stefan.Mueller-Wilken____resco.de Stefan.Mueller-Wilken____resco.de
Tue Apr 15 11:08:44 CEST 2003

Hi Cheng,

as you can see from my previous posts on table creation, I'm no expert on
using the update method ;-) ...

Still, there is something curious about your code.

>  Oidx oidIndex;
>  oidIndex += 1;

You declare your index variable as local to the method which in fact
initializes it to zero on every call and increment it to get the index to
use. De facto, this gives you the same index value of '1' for all
additions!

You'd better use "get_next_avail_index()" to create the required id.
Something like

imap_northbound_common_hwIMAPNorthboundCommonManagerInformationEntry::instance->add_row(get_next_avail_index());

HTH,
 Stefan