Integrating agenPro generated code with agent++

Crumpton, Neil Neil.Crumpton____quantumbeam.com
Wed Apr 16 17:34:56 CEST 2003

Hi all,
	Thanks to Frank and Henning I have managed to get my MIBs building
with agenPro and I have got my generated code. I have written makefiles for
this and it all builds OK.

My query is this........

Now I have this generated code how do I integrate it with agent++ to give me
an agent that will handle requests from a manager?
 I don't seem to have a main method generated - should my MIB generated code
run within the context of agent++?

I'm kind of after a quick how to.... guide in order to get me up and running
and retrieving one of my mib leaves. Once I have that I am sure I'll be able
to figure out some of the next steps. I just don't seem to be able to see
how the two bits of code bolt together and interract.

Thanks in advance,
Neil.

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  We do not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.