Integrating agenPro generated code with agent++

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Apr 17 08:51:07 CEST 2003

Hi Neil,

All you need to integrate your generated code
with AGENT++ is to generate or copy it into
the agent++/agentgen/agent/["src"|"include"]
directories and run "make -f Makefile.<system>"

Similar  templates for AgentX++ can be found in
agentX++/agen

Hope this helps.