Integrating agenPro generated code with agent++

Crumpton, Neil Neil.Crumpton____quantumbeam.com
Thu Apr 17 09:51:19 CEST 2003

Cheers again Henning and Frank.
I'll let you know how I get on.
Regards,
Neil.

-----Original Message-----
From: Henning Eggers [mailto:henning.eggers____plath.de]
Sent: 17 April 2003 08:29
To: Crumpton, Neil
Cc: agentpp-dl____agentpp.com
Subject: Re: Integrating agenPro generated code with agent++

> 6. Of course, you will have to fill the generated files with useful code
> actually get the agent to report what you want it to report. Have a look
at

Just to be clear: the agent compiles and runs without this step but all it
does after that is store and report the data it receives via SNMP. Usually
you want it to do more than that like accessing your hardware for status
information and so on.

Henning

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  We do not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.