[AGENT++] Updates: AgentX++Win32Masterv1.0

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Dec 5 21:51:15 CET 2003

Hugo,

yes, the wording is contradictory. If the Microsoft Extensible
Subagent API can be called as such, the AGENT++ API
can be called a "subagent API" too, although on Windows
and UNIX, you will have to to some additional coding for
dynamic (DLL) code loading. Thus, what I meant with
"AGENT++ API for subagents" was the "AGENT++"
itself.