[AGENT++] Installing AgentX++Win32Master: cannot remove snmp.exe

Hugo Krapf hkrapf at terra.com.br
Thu Dec 11 20:36:29 CET 2003

Hi Frank,
About the AgentX++Win32Master installation...
My Windows2000 machine refuses to let go of MS snmp.exe...
I delete it, and all of a sudden it's back!!!  I can't overwrite
AgentX++Win32Master on top of snmp.exe.
The regular SNMP Agent service is disabled.

I recall reading something about a Windows feature that
avoids users from deleting important system files... can't
remember where I've read that.  Do you know a way to
circumvent that ?

Thanks!
Hugo.