[AGENT++] Simulating ATM switches

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Dec 10 20:38:36 CET 2003

Hi Haye,

Yes there was an ATM simulation agent based on an early AGENT++
version. The developers of that package left the University of Karlsruhe.
May be I have the last version somewhere, but I do not know for
sure. Nevertheless, some effort would be needed to adapt it to the
latest AGENT++ version.

With the ATM example agent, you can simulation static behaviour of
an ATM switch, but the simulation agent above also implemented a lot
of dynamical behavior.

Hope this helps.