[AGENT++] VACM 3.5.13 problem

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Dec 15 23:01:00 CET 2003

Hi Marek,

I assume that you use GETBULK in both cases, when accessing
table and scalar instances, right? Does the agent really hangs?
Is it not responding to the single request or to all type of requests?
Can you send me a trace log of the agent?

One last question, what do you mean with "revoking access to a MIB"?
Do you restrict OID access for a subtree or do you remove a
securityToGroup mapping?

Thanks,
Frank