[AGENT++] SNMP++ Thread Safety???

Andrew Chen achen at superteltech.com
Tue Dec 30 02:52:54 CET 2003

Hi Frank:

I've tried to use a command-line AgentGen (1.8?) to compile a standard MIB
file (i.e. SNMPv2-SMI.mib).  The add process however stops at line
"MODULE-IDENTITY MACRO ::=" and it complains about expecting "END",
<UPPERCASENAME>, or <LOWERCASENAME> keywords.  Is there anything I need to
modify the file to be able to pass through the stage?

Andrew