Agent Gen 2.0 problems

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Fri Jan 3 13:52:04 CET 2003

Rahul,

Unfortunately, you are right. The header files generated
for AgentX subagents had errors when generated with AgenPro
2.0b. I have fixed this in version 2.0c which can be
downloaded from http://www.agentpp.com

In addition, there was a bug in AGENT++v3.5.8a in conjunction
with AgentX++ subagents. AGENT++v3.5.8b fixes that problem.

As pointed out in the documentation of AgenPro,
$agenUtils.isDefined(oid, "property") returns false, when
"property" has a value of "no" or "false" for the specified
oid. It is true, that any other value enables that feature.