v1 manager and v3 agent

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Tue Jul 8 22:48:10 CEST 2003

Hi Cheng,

Just remove the following lines from your agent's
VACM configuration:

        vacm->addNewGroup(SecurityModel_v2, "public",
                         "v1v2group", storageType_volatile);
        vacm->addNewGroup(SecurityModel_v1, "public",
                         "v1v2group", storageType_volatile);

If there are not any communities associated with a group,
then SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c are disabled.

Best regards,
Frank Fock