MIB data Persistance

javier.lanuez____tekelec.com javier.lanuez____tekelec.com
Sat Jun 28 20:15:14 CEST 2003

I have a UNIX  process  that read a several configuration files in order to
populate some MIB tables.
What I have notice is that if I  kill the process and change to totally new
configuration data, then restart the process
sometimes the MIB tables contain a combination of the old data and the new
data. (old data at bottom of table, new data at top of table).

I create a instance of the agent ++ MIB object when my process start and
delete the object instance when existing

Is there anything about  MIB data persistance that I should know about ,
that could be causing the problem of keeping the old data ?

thanks

Javier