Weird SNMP Trap

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Thu Mar 6 00:42:14 CET 2003

So "id" is also empty? Then it seems a fault
of the device. But before you contact the vendor
you should get a second proof, by using another
tool, for example, Etherreal (Sniffer) or
NET-SNMP's trap util.
(To prevent any misunderstandig: I trust SNMP++
but there could also be a problem with the setup,
for example ;-)

Frank