parse error before `{'

Adolfo Lucha Adolfo.Lucha____controlware.de
Tue May 13 10:37:58 CEST 2003

Hello,

I tried to update from agant++ v3_5_4 to agent++ v3_5_12a and from snmp++ v3_2 to snmp++ v3_2_7a.

After update and view addaption to my build environment (building for a power-pc target with eCos OS), compilation of the code generated by AgentPro causes the following error (and more...):

..
SnmpMng.h:69: parse error before `{'
..

The error line is:

..
class SnmpMng : public OMThread, public OMReactive, public PpMbSessionClient, public MibEntry {
..

(do not worry about to much inheritances :-)) I saw that the definition of MibEntry is different as in the previous version. In the previous version is was declared as:

..
class MibEntry: public ThreadManager {
..

while in the new Version it is declared as:

..
#if !defined (AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_LIST_MIBENTRY)
#define AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL_LIST_MIBENTRY
	AGENTPP_DECL_TEMPL template class AGENTPP_DECL List<MibEntry>;
#endif

class AGENTPP_DECL MibEntry: public ThreadManager {
..

What am I missing? Any hints will be appreciated!

Regards
Adolfo