parse error before `{'

Dave Mason dmason____transat-tech.com
Thu May 15 21:41:19 CEST 2003

Hi,
That reminds me of an error I got when I first started using Agentgen
Pro.  On the last screen, where it asks what version of Agent++ you
have, make sure you click 3.5.  I think 3.4 is the default, and if you
use that, the generated code doesnt support a namespace that agent++
uses.  Then you get parse errors when the code looks OK.

Dave