[AGENT++] Tutorial

Alberto Patron apatron at uol.com.ar
Wed Apr 7 00:31:44 CEST 2004

Hi,
I am completely new to SNMP. I have downloaded SNMP++ and AGENT++ and
have been able to compile it under Linux.
I have an already developed application in C++ and would like to add
some SNMP support to it.  I understand that SNMP++ and AGENT++ could be
of help. Is there any Tutorial to learn how to use these libraries in
addtion to the html documentation?
What should I do? Create a standalone agent and make it interact with my
own application or add the agent implementation as a different thread
within my application?
Thanks in advance

Alberto Patrón