[AGENT++] Findinh Hosts connected to a device

Jerin Joy jerin_joy at sifycorp.com
Wed Aug 11 12:57:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

I was writing a piece of code to find the IP's of all the devices
connected to a particular device. Right now I'm providing snmpWalk with
the Ip address of a switch say "210.210.122.1" and the oid
".1.3.6.1.2.1.3.1.1" - which is the atNetAddress oid. Is this the right
way to do it?
What I'm actually trying to do is use the Snmp++ library to discover and
map all the devices on a network starting from a single point. Any help
would be great.

Thanks
Jerin