[AGENT++] AgentX design question

Dave Mason dmason at transat-tech.com
Fri Aug 20 17:44:20 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have a monolithic agent with some proprietary MIBs that I'm converting
to use with AgentX.  The reason is that I may have other subagents that
need to attach to a master agent.  One approach is to leave my
proprietary MIBs in the master agent, and not use subagents unless I
need to connect another one for some reason.  The other would be to keep
the master agent small, and put my proprietary MIBs in a new subagent
which would run all the time.  Which do you like?

While I'm here, I took a look at the mailing list archive for the first
time in a while, and I dont see how to search it like you used to.  Is
that still possible?

Regards,
Dave