[AGENT++] Creating Rows in Shared MIB Tables

Bob Natale Bob.Natale at AppliedSNMP.com
Wed Feb 18 15:09:27 CET 2004

Hi Jens,

Speaking just from the AgentX perspective, there are at least two
ways to handle row-level table sharing across sub-agents...both
implemented via the Agentx-Register-PDU:

1.  Using the non-default-context flag (and r.context value).
2.  Using the "range" registration constructs.

Cheers,

BobN
www.winsnmp.com