[AGENT++] SNMP++v3.2.10 Receiving Traps and Qt3 + some little questions

Arunas Mazeika amazeika at cantv.net
Sun Feb 29 17:12:49 CET 2004

Hello, I just saw this message, I haven't seen the code
yet; I just like to thank you for all your help and support,
I'm new to the c++ language and to the snmp protocol, but
trying to do my best, and with people like taking your time
to help us out makes this a easiest task.
Thanks a lot!

Arunas Mazeika