[AGENT++] deleteAccessEntry

Karl Abicht karl at abicht.info
Tue Jul 13 14:40:13 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've a problem with deleteAccessEntry. (Windows XP)

Sometimes I got an assertion error from dbgheap.c line 1132:

------------

/*
* If this ASSERT fails, a bad pointer has been passed in. It may be
* totally bogus, or it may have been allocated from another heap.
* The pointer MUST come from the 'local' heap.
*/
_ASSERTE(_CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData));

------------

In my program I do the following:

Adding an access entry:

      m_vacm->addNewAccessEntry("MT",
				"",
				SecurityModel_USM,
				SecurityLevel_authPriv,
				match_prefix,
				"RemoteView",			                        "RemoteView",
				"RemoteView",
				storageType_nonVolatile);

Later:

        deleteAccessEntry("MT","",SecurityModel_USM,SecurityLevel_authPriv);
        addNewAccessEntry("MT",
                          "",
                          SecurityModel_USM,
                          SecurityLevel_noAuthNoPriv,