[AGENT++]agent++v3.5.19 error wiht the prxoy

益泸 欧 oyljerry at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 03:26:57 CEST 2004

hi Marcus
Thank you for answer
I'm running the proxy under MS,I have also compiled the agent++v3.5.11c  ,
the code is exactly same,but it works well, so I want to know why?  (I
found in the agent++v3.5.11c and agent++v3.5.19 There are the
initial-Initialized request_id to 1041.is it a conflict ,should I modify
the Initialized request_id??? )
Marcus,you said I should "do the winsock initialization (WSAStartup)."
,sorry,I do not know how to do it ,can you give me more details? Thank you
!

>From: "Fehde, Marcus" <Marcus.Fehde at draeger.com>
>To: "? ??" <oyljerry at hotmail.com>, <agentpp at agentpp.org>
>Subject: [AGENT++]agent++v3.5.19 error wiht the prxoy
>Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:24:43 +0200
>
>Hi Jerry,
>
>Did you call "socket_startup" from Snmp? If you're running under MS Win
you've to call this method to do the winsock initialization (WSAStartup).