[AGENT++] (no subject)

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Jul 21 18:58:23 CEST 2004

Hi Liah,

Of course, you can subclass MibLeaf and use those subclasses in a MibTable
as AGENT++ does it with many objects implement for example in the
snmp_target_mib.cpp. The important thing is to overwrite MibLeaf's
clone() method, which is used by MibTable when it creates a new row.

Does this answer your question?