[AGENT++] building an MibTable in Agent++ ..

rmaramis at mail.en.co.id rmaramis at mail.en.co.id
Thu Jul 22 08:33:39 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I am currently trying to develop an SNMP agent to test out a network
management system software. Given the MIB, I have managed to create objects
derived from MibLeaf in Agent++'s MIB. These objects work fine in responding
to get or get-next requests so far. However, I am stuck in creating Mib Table
in Agent++'s MIB. I have tried to follow the instruction given in Mib.h, but
still not successful yet. Could anyone give me some advice on this, please?
Thank you, I appreciate it a lot.

Regards,
Ronaldo Maramis, BEE, BSc, MTelEng
Research and Development