[AGENT++]agent++v3.5.19 error wiht the prxoy

益泸 欧 oyljerry at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:23:57 CEST 2004

Hi Marcus
I have do it as your method,now the proxy run,but it come new problem,
when the proxy run ,it shows:
Initialized request_id to 1041.
main:SNMP listen port(4700),
and the proxy has no response,
what the problem?

>From: "Fehde, Marcus" <Marcus.Fehde at draeger.com>
>To: "?? ?" <oyljerry at hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: [AGENT++]agent++v3.5.19 error wiht the prxoy
>Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:18:09 +0200
>
>Hi Jerry,
>
>You've to initialize the MS Winsock library at the beginning of your agent
code, before you create the instance of the Snmpx class:

>   Snmp::socket_startup();  // Initialize socket subsystem
>   Snmpx snmp(status, port);
>
>If this still doesn't work I recommend that you place breakpoints at the
lines where the SNMP_CLASS_TL_UNSUPPORTED error code is used. If you search
in the files you'll see that these are only a few locations. With the
knowledge about the actual error causing function we'll have a bigger
chance to solve it.