[AGENT++] snmp++/agent++ for windows 2000

Jochen Katz katz at agentpp.com
Sun Jun 20 17:51:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

> I am working on a Windows 2000 machine with Visual Studio 6.0 and want to
> download the SNMP++ and AGENT++ version from the website
>
> However I do not know which one to use. I want to work on the SNMPv3 features.
> Please guide me. I am a newbie and this is my first request from the mail list.

you need at least SNMP++v3.2.12a. If you want to use SNMPv3 you either
need LIBDES-l-4.01 or LibTomCrypt.

To set up your project, either follow the instructions from
http://www.agentpp.com/faq.txt or download the VC++7.0 project files and
convert them to VC++6.0 projects (this was discussed on this list some
time ago).