[AGENT++] (OT) Manager++

Mr. AWD mrawd at excite.com
Tue Jun 29 20:09:21 CEST 2004

There is a book written by Peter Malquist (sp?) that explains how to use SNMP++ to create a managment application. There is even an full example of a pretty decent version of one included on the CD that comes with a book.

Good luck!

Fedja

--- On Fri 06/25, James Dabbs < jdabbs at tga.com > wrote:From: James Dabbs [mailto: jdabbs at tga.com]To: agentpp at agentpp.orgDate: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:57:46 -0400Subject: [AGENT++] (OT) Manager++

I need to add SNMP *management* capability to an application. I.e., the application needs to periodically do a bunch of SNMP GET operations. Is there a good solution for this, similar in quality and design to Agent++ -- a library and MIB compiler?

Thanks.