[AGENT++] About get_request

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Mar 3 20:28:38 CET 2004

Hi Aishwaria,

Depending on the AGENT++ version you are using, the problem
may be one of these:

(a) You have added two MibGroups with the same OID to your Mib.
Whatch the logging output for any errors(warnings) during initialization.
(b) The table's OID is not part of the subtree of the MibGroup where
you added the table. This is no longer enforced by the latest AGENT++
version, but by violating this rule, problems may arise when using this
MibGroup with AgentX++.