[AGENT++] How to disable threading in an agentx subagent?

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu Mar 25 00:21:55 CET 2004

Hi Andreas,

Although theoretically possible, the current AgentX version lacks the
necessary
defines to separate the subagent related API code from the master code.
There have not been any demand in the past for non-threaded subagents.
Why do you want to disable it? Would it be sufficient for you to set the
size
of the subagent's thread pool to 1? This would make it effectively
single threaded.
(Although with some locking overhead).