[AGENT++] DefaultLog::instance

Cheney, Christian CheneyC at wsdot.wa.gov
Tue Aug 9 21:44:35 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm getting a memory leak on the following line in log.h.

	static AgentLog* log()
	  { if (!instance) init(new AgentLogImpl()); return instance; }

There is no where that I can tell where the memory allocated here is
released, except for when it is replaced with a new memory allocation.  I
understand that this probably will not show up in the release version, but I
wanted to know if it is simply a bug, or if the calling process is being
left responsible for releasing at program termination the memory allocated
here.

Thanks for all your help.
Christian Cheney