[AGENT++] Problem with set request on a Celeron machine

Patrice Bentolila patricebento at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 10:13:23 CET 2005

Hi Franck,

the difference between the two machines was due to a difference of net-snmp
version:
on the celeron, the version was 5.1.2
and on the amd k6, 5.1.2.rc2.
We tried to compile all the component on the celeron machine
without success, even by running the agenpro2 generator on this machine

This agentX bug had'nt still not being reported to net-snmp support.
Finally, we upgraded all the machines to net-snmp 5.2,
and it works on the two machines.

Best Regards.
Patrice.