[AGENT++] Some Questions about SNMP walk

吴海峰 hfwu at seu.edu.cn
Mon Jan 3 13:49:41 CET 2005

Dear friends,

	Now I have a question about snmp walk,and I need your help.

I installed the snmp++ which is downloaded form agentpp.com

Now I use the snmpWalk which is just compiled with the snmp++ tarball consoleExamples.

My question is , for example,I set the start OID to be "1.3.6.1.2.1.4.20.1.1" and version to be "v2" and correct Community Name.  Now it outputs all the entries under the OID given above. It also gives the value of "1.3.6.1.2.1.4.20.1.2" and so on.

I only just want to output the  "1.3.6.1.2.1.4.20.1.1" sub-entries,but not others.

Any idea on programming to realize it using the "walk" atom statement? Or is there a symbol macro that can tell "walk" now it reach the edge of the subtree?

Regards!

        hfwu at seu.edu.cn
          2005-01-03