[AGENT++] SNMP++ advocacy

arun akumars at omnesysindia.com
Thu Jan 6 13:48:11 CET 2005

Hi,

I have been looking out for an SNMP library for one of our products.
And i have settled onto SNMP++ especially due to its beautiful API
neat code base, windows support (all other implementations seemed
to lack here) and multi-threading safety.

Now i need some more reasons to push my decision, espeically when it
comes to justifying SNMP++ over net-snmp.

For obvious reasons i could not post this question in the comp.protocol.snmp
newsgroup. I hope some one will provide me with some convincing
asnwers here, as to why people here have chosen SNMP++ over other
comparable implementations.

Thanks a lot.
Arun

**