[AGENT++] Changing name of context at runtime

Fehde, Marcus Marcus.Fehde at draeger.com
Fri Jan 7 12:51:20 CET 2005

Hi,

I would like to know whether I can change the name of an existing context at runtime.
As far as I know there's no interface available. My first idea was deriving from MibContext and adding a set method for the context name.
But I can't overview if this would work meaning that always the initially added instance of context name is referenced and not a copy of that instance.

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Marcus Fehde
Dipl. Ing. Technische Informatik (FH)

Research & Development