[AGENT++] Repost:Generating code for MIBs

Glenn Puchtel gpuchtel at gplicity.com
Wed Jan 19 13:19:22 CET 2005

Hello SrIdhar,

	You are on the right path in that you now need to generate the
stubs and code to implement the IF-MIB.  Technically, you could do it
without AgenPro but I wouldn't recommend it.  AgenPro does the dirty
work for you not to mention its other benefits.  You will however, have
to implement the code that renders the IF-MIB object information
yourself.

Regards,
Glenn