[AGENT++] V3 User vs. security name confusion...

Fedja Jeleskovic mrawd2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:03:12 CEST 2005

I am working on the UI for the configuration of the Agent++ and I have a question regarding the User and Group Entries. For setting a user you need to specify a User Name. Then for the Group entries, you need to use the Security Name. Are those two the same ones and that is how you assign different privileges for the different users or there is an actual difference between those two?

Now if there is a difference, how would you link Groups with Users?

Thanks

Fedja