[AGENT++] Compilation with _NO_THREADS defined in 3.5.23a

Victor Medvedev VMedvedev at AlienTechnology.com
Wed Jun 29 22:24:44 CEST 2005

Hello,

It seems like the "compilation with _NO_THREADS defined" problem is back in Version 3.5.23a
It was definetely fixed in 3.5.22c because I am able to compile 3.5.22c with _NO_THREADS defined on Fedora with no issues.

At the same time 3.5.23a gives me a lot of errors when compiling with _NO_THREADS defined.
The first file it's trying to compile is mib.cpp and it gives me error in request.h: 147: "syntax error before '{' token"

The line 147 in request.h looks like this:

class AGENTPP_DECL Request: public Synchronized {

Please confirm the issue and advise on how to fix it. Should I use 3.5.22c instead?

The reason I am trying to compile it with _NO_THREADS is that I am getting segmentation faults when processing requests using the simplest example from the tutorial (coffeeTemperature)
I thought this might be thread related...

Thank you,
Victor

P.S. I am using g++ on Fedora core 1