[AGENT++] Compilation with _NO_THREADS defined in 3.5.23a

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Jun 29 23:39:26 CEST 2005

Victor,

To fix the problem, you can replace line 141 in request.h with:

#ifdef _THREADS
class AGENTPP_DECL Request: public Synchronized {
#else
class AGENTPP_DECL Request {
#endif

BTW, I do not think that (proper programming assumed) you get a
seg. fault when using _THREADS. There must be some other
reason (for example not recompiling *all* sources when changing
the _NO_THREADS #define).