[AGENT++] something about mib class?

Jerry OELoo oyljerry at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:53:46 CEST 2005

hi
   I have used the agent++  3.5.11c, and ,i use the MIB class, and i found
something strange.
   some code as followed:
   Mib* mibtrap = new Mib();
   mibtrap->add(new snmp_target_mib());
   mibtrap->add(new snmp_notification_mib());
   if(mibtrap)
      delete mibtrap;
i use vc6 compiled the program,i use the window 2k' resource task manager,i
found every time i call the code as above, the handle number will
increase,if i note the above code , the handle number will no add...
    so i do not know why ?
    can anyone tell me the reason , if the mib class have some bug or i do
not use the class correctly?
    thanks in advance!!

Jerry