[AGENT++] Agent++Win32 and Set Operation Failure with Multiple Variable Bindings

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue May 10 00:39:16 CEST 2005

Hi Dave,

"Only" Agent++Win32 needs to be changed. What needs to be changed are
the ExtensionDLL::*_set_request methods. Each method needs to collect
all VBs where the OID is within the DLLs subtree and then passes that
collection
to the registered DLL instead of only passing the current subrequests VB.
When collection the VBs the respective subrequests need to marked as
"done" to avoid reprocessing when the AGENT++ API advances to the next
sub-request of the original SNMP request.

I will try to implement these changes for the Agent++Win32 1.5 release.
I hope this can be ready for release next week.