[AGENT++] Help: get CPU usage and Memory usage using SNMP++

jin yan jin.yan at necc.us
Wed Oct 26 22:01:12 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I just installed the snmp++.net v1.1.16 and snmp++3.2.17 and libdes. I
try to write a c++ program to retrieve information about the CPU usage
and memory usage in the gateways, routers, firewalls. However since I'm
quite new with the snmp++, I don't know how to start using the library
of snmp++, which objects I should use to get the right information.
Could someone help me out with some good examples code to retrieve
network information.

Thanks a lot.

-Jin