[AGENT++] Dynamically loading other .dlls from whithin agentpp

Hugo Krapf hkrapf at terra.com.br
Fri Sep 23 16:56:50 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm working on a Windows CE environment. I have Agentpp++ up & running, and all is fine.
However, now I need to dynamically load Microsoft's .dlls (snmpapi.dll for instance), but I cannot
do that from inside subagent_win32.cpp's DllMain().
Do you have any suggestion on what would be the best place to do such an initialization?
There's no "init" function in agentpp, at least none that I could find. From my experience, the
first thing called by an application is... new Mib(), but I'm not 100% sure.
Perhaps it would be worth having a distinct init() in subagent_win32.cpp ?!
Thanks,
Hugo.